Thursday, May 19, 2011

A is for.....

Ambition...of which I have little today.  Restless nights do not make for ambitious days.

Aches...those I have plenty of today. Again, restless nights.

Attitude... not bad, considering restless nights. (Are you noticing a theme here?)

Abigail... granddaughter who celebrated her 6th birthday yesterday!

Amy....daughter who is missing us, according to a morning phone conversation.

Affection...lots of that, here and there.

Aggression...from too many callers invading my household with their sales pitches.

Annoyance...toward too many of the above who really are just trying to make a living.

Adjustment....to afore-mentiond attitude. Apparently annoyance needs to be replaced with 'patience'.

Au revoir... that's all there is today, Folks!

Apologies...for a silly blog entry.   :-D

1 comment:

  1. Cute!!
    I have the aches every day--hehe! But my attitude is still good, too. ;)

    ReplyDelete